-->

4.15.2010

Anything Goes Thursday!!!

What up everybody... DJ D'Tech Here...

I was going through my external hard drive earlier on in the week, and i stumbled across an old music video of Misc... I think this is the only "music video" we ever made... We shoot this on top of a building in school... i think one of us needed to submit this for a class... This is actually one of my early editing jobs when i was learning how to mess around with adobe premiere. This vid features AJAX, D'Tech, SWITCH, & TIBBZ...
We were so young... Haha Switch still had his babyface.... Hope Y'all Enoy...






For those who's like me and likes to grub!!! Let me share with y'all one of my "I Baked Before I Cooked" recipes.

The Bacon, Cheddar & Mozzarella Omelet.

Bacon, Chedar & Mozzarella Omeltte

Ingredients:
2-3 eggs
1/2 glass of milk
salt & pepPer
bacon (2-3 strips)
2 types of cheese (cheddar & mozzarella)
Knorr Seasoning

Prep-Work...
  1. Scramble the Eggs
  2. Add milk and scramble some more
  3. Add a pinch of salt and pepper
  4. A few shakes of Knorr Seasoning
  5. Do a quick final scramble...
  6. Place in ref till ready to cook

How To cook...
  1. Heat up that frying pan and cook a lil' swine.
  2. Take off the bacon from the pan.
  3. Add a little cooking oil and keep the pan hot
  4. Pour in the scrambled eggs and let cook a little under low flame
  5. Place the bacon and cheese in the middle of the scrambled eggs
  6. Fold egg over to cover the filling and let cook for about a min then flip over and leave for another minute or so.

NOW YA EAT!!!
Posted By Geric aka D'Tech