-->

4.23.2010

mary wanna funk

What up folks?  Captain Midnight here for your funky friday blog.  Belated 420 to all yall sweet leaf lovers out there.  For this week, I thought I'd post a few jams we used to blaze to back in the day.  Enjoy!

 i smoke two joints when i play video games and at every ten thousand points...


bitty bong bong...



reefer really makes me happy...


are you high yet?


i wanna get blunted my brother...


don't gimme no bammer weed...







 la da dat dat da da dat...



smokin me out...


inhale...exhale...



i got 5 on it...


now, we can't have a 420 playlist without the mother of all smoke tunes...i'm rick james bitch!



i know..i know...i missed a lot of obvious anthems...yaddi yadda yadda...don't hate, there are just too damn many.  so many songs, not enough herb...but yeah, feel free to throw down links in the comments section so the homeys can puff clouds to them later.  Peace!

LEGALIZE IT!